RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

~thursday nite life~

sorry,
i not meant to be with you
tonight...

sorry,
i have no choice
but to let my night pass by
without u in my thursday nite life

sorry,
maybe we will meet
another day,
another week
or maybe another month
another year perhaps?

sorry again,
i didn't meant
to let u waiting 4 me
of course u r not waiting
4 me..
coz u angry rite?

sorry la,
i will make my day 4 u
i can't promise
but i try my best..

sorry,
thats only word
that i could say right here
right now
maybe u feel sick of it
well, who cares..
i just wanna say it
again and again and again..

sorry,
sorry n sorry
wahai pekomperi =p
i can't be there 4 the moment
u want me to be there

(created spontanously-(btl ke eja nih) by me )

btw, i love to be there
but at the same time, i can't to be there
or dont want to be there
emm..donno lah

something that very sure
im not being there!!
tq~

0 comments:

Post a Comment